Stay tuned to this page for the latest in manual errata.
- Perception now affects Interrupt, Deflection, and Reflex.
- Intellect now affects the Will defense and Durations and Areas of Effect for all abilities and talents.
- Resolve now affects Concentration, Deflection, and Will.
- Damage Threshold is now called Damage Reduction.
- Miss/Graze/Hit/Crit ranges have changed.
- A Miss is any attack roll that is 15 or less. Does no damage and inflicts no status effects or afflictions.
- A Graze is any attack roll that is between 16 and 50. Reduces damage and duration by 50%.
- A Hit is any attack roll that is between 50 and 100. Standard damage with standard duration.
- A Crit is any attack roll over 100. Damage is increased by 50%.
- The Island Aumaua racial bonus has changed. They now have Armed to the Teeth - All Island Aumaua gain an additional Weapon Set.
- Death's Usher now affects enemies with 25% or less endurance.
- Wellspring of Life now grants a bonus to Might, Constitution, and Dexterity when Endurance is below 50%.
- Aefyllath Ues Mith Fyr is now a 3rd level chant.
- Touch of Rot has been deprecated from the 1st level druid spell list and replaced with Nature's Vigor, which does regeneration (like Nature's Balm) and adds to Max Endurance.
- The 1st level druid spell Talon's Reach is now Foe-Only.
- Nature's Mark should read as "Enemies are outlined in pale green light, decreasing their Deflection and Reflex defenses.
- Crippling Guard has been removed from the game. Instead, Fighters now have Disciplined Barrage.
- Confident Aim should read as a 20% increase in minimum damage, instead of 25%.
- Flames of Devotion is now 2/per encounter.
- Driving Flight now hits creatures in a 90 degree arc.
- Master's Call now summons the pet to the ranger and can knock enemies Prone along the way.
- Rangers no longer share Health and Endurance with their animal companion. Instead, if a ranger or animal companion are knocked unconscious, the partner suffers from Bonded Grief, affecting Accuracy and other stats, until the downed ally is revived. If a ranger is ever killed, the animal companion immediately dies from grief.
- The Lore skill affects the ability to use scrolls.
- Flails no longer negate deflection bonuses, but instead convert Grazes to Hits.
- Arbalests no longer have fast reload. Their bonus is that they can knock Prone on Crit.
- "The house will earn the player money on a scale determined by its Prestige and Security. This sum will be automatically collected for the player" should reference the Stronghold, not the house.