The folks over at gamereactor.eu got a chance to talk to our own Adam Brennecke about Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part 1, recently. They discussed what level would be ideal for a player to be at before attempting the expansion content as well as asking when the first part of the expansion will be released. You can read the full article at the link below!
Game Reactor Talks to Adam Brennecke About The White March Part 1!
July 23, 2015 11:15 AM
What is Pillars of Eternity?Watch the Video
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Available Now! November 15, 2017 10:00 AM
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Arrives November 15th for PC, Mac, and Linux! November 2, 2017 9:00 AM
- Help Us Make Our DLC Even Better! October 3, 2017 8:30 AM
- Obsidian Entertainment and Versus Evil Announce Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Publishing Partnership September 21, 2017 10:00 AM
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Update 40 - Multiclassing Part II September 20, 2017 10:00 AM
Latest Forum Threads
- A warning - hiring prostitutes at Caed Nua permanently removes their benefits Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 1 hour ago
- Should I start a new game? Could use some advice Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 1 hour ago
- Who is the biggest, baddest, hardest enemy? Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 1 hour ago
- Pillars Is Easy on... er... Easy? Help the New Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 2 hours ago
- Aspiring towards realism Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 2 hours ago