The folks over at gamereactor.eu got a chance to talk to our own Adam Brennecke about Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part 1, recently. They discussed what level would be ideal for a player to be at before attempting the expansion content as well as asking when the first part of the expansion will be released. You can read the full article at the link below!
Game Reactor Talks to Adam Brennecke About The White March Part 1!
July 23, 2015 11:15 AM
What is Pillars of Eternity?Watch the Video
- Relive the Events of Pillars of Eternity I With Our Return to Caed Nua Questionnaire! March 28, 2018 12:00 PM
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Available Now! November 15, 2017 10:00 AM
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Arrives November 15th for PC, Mac, and Linux! November 2, 2017 9:00 AM
- Help Us Make Our DLC Even Better! October 3, 2017 8:30 AM
- Obsidian Entertainment and Versus Evil Announce Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Publishing Partnership September 21, 2017 10:00 AM
Latest Forum Threads
- True to Form: Which Choice? Pillars of Eternity: Stories (Spoiler Warning!) 1 hour ago
- "Prepping" a "multi-class" PoE1 character for PoE2 Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 1 hour ago
- Battle of Yenwood problem Pillars of Eternity: Stories (Spoiler Warning!) 2 hours ago
- [CLASS BUILD] The Golden Dragon (barbarian tank) Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 11 hours ago
- Wording issue, which option is "YES, scale the enemies" Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 20 hours ago