Thanks to you all, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire has been funded through our Fig campaign and has raised 400% of it's initial goal. We seriously can't thank you enough for all of your support. At $4.4 million, Deadfire has truly become an even bigger and better game all thanks to you. If you didn't get a chance to pledge towards Pillars II during the campaign, never fear as you can do so over on our Backer Portal!
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is 400% Funded!
February 24, 2017 5:00 PM
What is Pillars of Eternity?Watch the Video
- Relive the Events of Pillars of Eternity I With Our Return to Caed Nua Questionnaire! March 28, 2018 12:00 PM
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Available Now! November 15, 2017 10:00 AM
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Arrives November 15th for PC, Mac, and Linux! November 2, 2017 9:00 AM
- Help Us Make Our DLC Even Better! October 3, 2017 8:30 AM
- Obsidian Entertainment and Versus Evil Announce Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Publishing Partnership September 21, 2017 10:00 AM
Latest Forum Threads
- Eder's weapon is inneffective Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 1 hour ago
- What ending did you choose? Pillars of Eternity: Stories (Spoiler Warning!) 3 hours ago
- Question about silver tide and moon godlike Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 3 hours ago
- 3-man PotD run - suggestions? Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 3 hours ago
- Wanting to play this before the sequel... But I am not good at these games... Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 3 hours ago