The folks over at Rock, Paper, Shotgun have put up an awesome article going over how story and role-playing merge into a fine gameplay experience in Pillars of Eternity.
Rock, Paper, Shotgun Discusses Collaborative Storytelling in Pillars of Eternity!
April 7, 2015 1:00 PM
What is Pillars of Eternity?Watch the Video
- Relive the Events of Pillars of Eternity I With Our Return to Caed Nua Questionnaire! March 28, 2018 12:00 PM
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Available Now! November 15, 2017 10:00 AM
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Arrives November 15th for PC, Mac, and Linux! November 2, 2017 9:00 AM
- Help Us Make Our DLC Even Better! October 3, 2017 8:30 AM
- Obsidian Entertainment and Versus Evil Announce Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Publishing Partnership September 21, 2017 10:00 AM
Latest Forum Threads
- Important Visitors to Caed Nua Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 11 hours ago
- Help in getting trough tough beginnings :) Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 12 hours ago
- What race did you pick for your first and second character? Pillars of Eternity: Stories (Spoiler Warning!) 20 hours ago
- [CLASS BUILD] Fulmineo Prondroni (fancy duelist monk on speed) Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 1 day ago
- Looped Rope Stacking Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 2 days ago