The folks over at gamereactor.eu got a chance to talk to our own Adam Brennecke about Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part 1, recently. They discussed what level would be ideal for a player to be at before attempting the expansion content as well as asking when the first part of the expansion will be released. You can read the full article at the link below!
Game Reactor Talks to Adam Brennecke About The White March Part 1!
July 23, 2015 11:15 AM
What is Pillars of Eternity?Watch the Video
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Update 60 - Patch 4.1 - Turn-Based Mode Beta January 24, 2019 10:00 AM
- Relive the Events of Pillars of Eternity I With Our Return to Caed Nua Questionnaire! March 28, 2018 12:00 PM
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Available Now! November 15, 2017 10:00 AM
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Arrives November 15th for PC, Mac, and Linux! November 2, 2017 9:00 AM
- Help Us Make Our DLC Even Better! October 3, 2017 8:30 AM
Latest Forum Threads
- Ok. I'm Going All Chanters Again. Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 3 weeks ago
- The Pillars of Eternity No Reload Challenge Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 4 weeks ago
- Help needed for localization (HU) Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 4 weeks ago
- Help me flesh out my party Pillars of Eternity: Characters Builds, Strategies & the Unity Engine (Spoiler Warning!) 1 month ago
- Pillars of Eternity Definitive Pillars of Eternity: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) 1 month ago