Our newest DLC, Seeker, Slayer, Survivor, and Patch 3.0 are available today! In Seeker, Slayer, Survivor, Watchers will not only be able to tackle combat that challenges that test their penchant for destruction, puzzle-solving skills, and resource-management in the face of waves of foes, but also track down the mysterious malady that is plaguing the island of Kazuwari - and discover the island's ruthless purpose.
Seeker, Slayer, Survivor Launch
Prove your worth in the crucible of Kazuwari, where the arena's masters and their worshipers exalt the victorious and delight in the blood forfeited by the defeated. Something corrupts the spirits that dwell in the very stones of the crucible, and only you can uncover its secrets.
In this new DLC for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire:
- Seek glory, treasure, and truth in an arena designed to test the mettle of you and your party.
- Slay your way through the most challenging foes you have ever faced, both past and present.
- Survive the trials and whims of the spirits and their worshipers to prove you stand above even the greatest the Deadfire has to offer.
New Berath's Blessings! New Magran's Fire challenge modes! A new mega-boss!
There's a lot of new in Patch 3.0, and we can't wait for the community to experience all we have to offer. Check out some of the highlights below:
- New Magran's Fires Challenges
- Eothas' Challenge - Players must complete the game in a certain amount of time
- Galawain's Challenge - Beasts have random buffs set throughout the game.
- New Berath's Blessings
- Loaded Pockets - NPC pockets are filled with more and rarer items for those Watchers who have sticky fingers.
- Legendary Crew - Three veteran sailors from the Kraken's Eye tavern are willing to cut you a great deal. Hire these experienced sailors for cheap!
- Discount Craftsman - Crafting and enchanting costs are reduced!
- Mythical Discovery - The Watcher's starting armoire has a Mythical Adra Stone that can upgrade any one legendary quality item to Mythic!
- Spider Queen Megaboss - Belranga has arrived and if the feedback by our beta testers is any proof, she's as terrifying as we were hoping she would be. Hunt her down now to find some...mouth-watering rewards
And these are but a few of the giant patch that is 3.0! Check out our full 3.0 Patch notes, or go see the changes live in-game now!
Scrimish: Pillars of Eternity 2 Pack
For those who might not be aware, we partnered with Nexci back in 2017 to crowdfund a Pillars of Eternity 2 version of their Scrimish card game. Protect your companion in this strategic card game while hunting down your opposing player's companion in this 10-minute battle of wits and misdirection! If you missed out on its Kickstarter run, fret not, for you can check it out on Amazon.
Physical Rewards Update
We've confirmed that almost all backer rewards have been sent out, save for a few stragglers - check out our support page with the latest news on physical rewards, or send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. Please also whitelist or check your spam filter for firstname.lastname@example.org if you're in the Americas or Oceania and email@example.com if you're outside of those areas and have yet to receive your rewards and are looking for email notifications. If you've received damaged items, don't worry, we'll make sure you get your rewards in one piece.
The community spoke, and our developers answered! After the showcase of our last community item in Update #53, we released two more community-voted items below:
Shroud of the Phantasm
Hidden away in Berkana's Laboratory is the Shroud of the Phantasm!
Nebula, the Astral Bat
It seems the community thought poor Cosmo the Space Pig could use a friend, so Nebula, the Astral Bat, is now available in-game! Careful when keeping this capricious bat around, however - it might be a pet, but it won't always decide to help you!
Versus Evil Sale
Our publisher, Versus Evil, is having a sale! In addition to Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire being on sale (tell your friends!), be sure to check out the Versus Evil Steam store page to get deals on their other published games, including games from the Banner Saga series, Guild of Dungeoneering, and more!
Thank you again for your continued support! If you have any issues with the game, contact us through our support portal to help you on your journey.
The Deadfire team
Reach out to us on our various social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or on our forums) and let us know your comments, your critiques, and what you love about the game.
Did you miss our last update? Check it out! To join the conversation on this update, head to our forums!